October 17, 2009

Siblings at a Funeral

The Words:

gaudy, narcissistic, composed, jaunty, intrepid, benign, juxtaposition, spartan, amiable, reserved, sesquipedalian.

**

"Don't be such a damn spartan."

"Don't be so amiable."

"You're such a narcissistic soul."

"You're a gaudy nothing."

"I don't know why I'm related to you."

"Don't worry, you're just a tumor. A benign tumor. That I can't get rid of."

"Oh, quit it with the juxtapositions!"

"Quit being a sesquipedalianist."

"At least I'm not reserved nincompoop."

"At least I'm not a jaunty wannabe."

"Oh you're such a composed asshole... what gets to you!?"

"Outspoken, pseudo-intrepid bitches like you."

"Shut up, there comes to coffin."

"That's going to be us one day."

**

Grade: B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm would say this is a B. I do like it, but it felt like a few of the words were a bit forced and thus the dialog was retarded from flowing as well as it could have. However, that may just be me. Overall though I thought it was fairly good.

Sarah said...

It's so funny. . . too bad people are not educated enough to have their petty arguments at least sound intelligent.

This makes me wonder what my siblings and I whispered about at funerals when we were younger. All I remember is trying to keep giggles muffled.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.