October 16, 2009

A Queen to Her People

The Words:

Chivalry, Death, Enigma, Angelic, Intrinsic, Devotion, Frailty, Whimsical, Noble, Rend, Fallen

**

This Nobel land now lies in the hands of tyrants whose false Devotion to our God has called upon us to take arms. Intrinsic is she to the Angelic favors behest upon us: We must unite against the Fallen! I ask of you, my beloved men, that you see beyond the Frailty that deems me a woman, for indeed I have no form that matches yours in strength nor a mind mastered for Chivalry. Yet blessed am I that the Lord and God of all has put me to stand before you as your Queen! Let not this Enigma call upon your doubts! Do not falter under Whimsical fears of your mind! I am of this land and I ask nothing of you, men of this land, but to sanctify it with your triumphant swords! Let Death be granted to the evil! Let the sea be red with blood! Let the wind Rend and call upon their fear! Let us Prevail, for the Land, for the Lord, and for all of you, my faithful men, whose sacrifices shall be immortalized in this soil!

To ENGLAND!

**

Note: This is supposed to come from a Queen of the Renaissance or prior... Elizabeth II, hence, doesn't count.


1 comment:

Lily Tinge said...

Woo, a speech! Woman, what have you been reading lately?