November 9, 2009

To Forget

The Words:

Panoramic, Kaleidoscope, Meander, Flabbergast, Circumvent, Curiosity, Turquoise, Oceanic, Neanderthal, Multiplicity, Duplicity

**

When I used to get scared, I'd think about the kaleidoscope my real father one gave me. Inside there was turquoise and bright pink, with oceanic gray circumventing everything. The order within the chaos left me flabbergasted. As I grew older and forgot about fear, my meandering curiosity led me to the canyons.

Panoramic bliss it was.

As I slid and bounced down the wall, red dust clinging to my fingers, I thought about the Neanderthal... how time was a simple essence to him, how the difference between multiplicity and duplicity didn't really matter. When I reached the bottom and looked up and turned in circles, I remembered my real father again.

The world was a sheet of memories.

And I was diving into it.

No comments: